Friday 07 July 2017

*

This is a script style chat. NSFW (violent) content is allowed.

#1

The Handmaid [♈] joined chat.

#2

10 sweeps, On the Run, Dolorosa [♍] joined chat.

#2

♍: *The jade blood hurried through the forest, stumbling a bit as her clothes caught and ripped on the branches. Her breath was heavy as she ran, carrying a small bright red grub carefully in her arms. She glanced behind her often, hoping she wasn't being followed after she had left the brooding caverns. She would be in so much trouble if she ran into anyone.*

#1

♈: *The handmaid had been sent to the brooding caverns of Alternia by Scratch, to disrupt the newest clutch of grubs and cause conflict between the jadebloods. Unfortunately, she overshot her location rather than the time and ended up in the forests just outside the carverns where the mothergrub and the jadebloods tended to the new grubs. Before she had time to registeer how to get back, someone collided with her--reflexes acting up, she managed to hold both herself and the fleeing troll up. It was...a jadeblood. When the handmaid looked closer, she noticed the other was holding a bright bundle of red in her arms. It was a grub...but not a normal one. Damara felt her own sense of protectiveness act up against her will, and she looked down at the jadeblood standing in front of her.* "I apøløgize--are yøu hurt?"

#2

♍: *Dolorosa nearly shouted as she collided into another troll, but she didn't for the fact that that would probably alert others to her absence. She instead protectively held the grub and tensed up, a growl forming in her throat before she forced it back to stare at the woman in front of her. What was a troll of her caste doing around here?* No, no. I'm fine. Thank you. *she offered an attempted smile, holding the grub closer to her, an attempt to hide him from her gaze* If you'll excuse me *she moved to side step the other, unsure if she could trust her or not*

#1

♈: *If this jadeblood was quick, Handmaid was quicker. She shot out a hand and placed it on the troll's upper arm, expression concerned.* "Whø are yøu running frøm?" *She knew someone trying to get away from some[i]thing[/i] when she saw it.*

#2

♍: *she held back a slight growl at the hand on her shoulder. She glanced behind her shoulder quickly before looking at the other again* I'm leaving the caverns. That should answer your question. Now, if you excuse me. Neither of us should be here. *she stated firmly, moving to get past her again*

#1

♈: "There is an enclave cøvered with vegetatiøn a ways intø the førest I have føund bødies in beføre. I cøuld shøw yøu the way, and yøu cøuld hide frøm whømever is after yøu." *She says, motioning with her free hand behind her. This forest had been one of her missions before...but in a different time.*

#2

♍: *she felt a wave of relief at the offer of help. She gave a slight nod* Yes. Please, thank you. Lead the way. *she glanced down at the grub in her arm, who was sleeping, before shifting her hold a little to move and follow the stranger. She decided to somewhat trust her as she couldn't risk denying the offer of help and hiding*

#1

♈: *She took her hand off the jadeblood's arm, swiftly turning to walk into the forest. She already had an idea of what this troll and her grub were going to accomplish,...as well as who they were.*

#1

♈: "it's this way. følløw quickly."

#2

♍: *she followed quickly, her bright eyes glancing around as they walked. She was still on gaurd. When they reached the hidden alcove, she looked over to the woman, nodding her head slightly* Thank you for your help... I do not know what you were doing around the caverns but... thank you.

#1

♈: "yøu wøuld nøt understand if i even tried tø explain it tø yøu."

#1

♈: *She stepped inside the cave, locking eyes with the jadeblood.*

#1

♈: "sø. what are yøu called?"

#2

♍: *she raised a brow but would not question it* I am called the dolorosa. What may I call you, stranger?

#1

♈: "the griever...hm. i am called the handmaid, but i am knøwn møre cømmønly as the demøness."

#2

♍: That is quite the title... why are you called that? *she asked cautiously*

#1

♈: "it is simple. whenever i am seen i bring death and ruin and chaøs, sø the mørtal trølls crafted quite the fitting nickname." *she said plainly.*

#2

♍: Am I going to die, then? *she asked cautiously* what of that list is going to affect this meeting?

#1

♈: "None of it, right now. I have a task to complete, but you have escaped its resulting chaos by fleeing the caverns." *She shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.* "I do not [i]like[/i] causing disorder. It's just my job."

#2

♍: *she let out a slight laugh at that* I understand how that is... which is why I fleed. I hope that one day you too can find freedom from the duties you carry out.

#1

♈: "Thank you for your concern, but my job wll end when I die, or get a certain someone to take my job. As for yours, I assume you were one of those tending to the mothergrub? Why steal one of the grubs she nurtured?" *The handmaid tilted her head to the side, her gaze dropping down to the grub in the dolorosa's arms.

#2

♍: *She sighed, deciding not to argue with her. The way she spoke made it sound as if she were stating fact, not opinion.* I did tend to the mothergrub. But... there is so much death of young grubs deemed unfit. I decided to save one. *She hesitated, but then let the demoness view the grub in full, bright red hue obvious*

#2

♍: I couldn't let him die.

#1

♈: *Her eyes widened. Yes, She knew exactly who these two were.* "He is...a mutant."

#2

♍: That is all the more reason to save him. I have never seen one with as beautiful hue as his... he is meant for great things. I just know it. *she already spoke proudly as if she were his lusus*

#1

♈: "None of the lusii would accept him--he is too strange for their wants. You made a good choice, taking him from the caverns. He would not be safe there."

#2

♍: I agree... I don't know why but as soon as I saw him, I knew that he wasn't safe and that... well, that I should be the one to take care of him.

#1

♈: *she finally smiles.* "i have a feeling yøu are-- i sense a prøtective and pøwerful spirit within yøu."]

#2

♍: *she smiled a little, looking down affectionately at the grub* I hope that it is enough to protect this one.

#1

♈: "it is møre than enøugh. yøu will raise him tø his full pøtential, i am sure øf it." *she løøked øut øf the cave, tø check if there was any møvement ør activity øf any trøll that nøticed the dølørøsa's escape, then back at her.* "and yøu will stay safe."

#2

♍: *she looked as well, understanding just how big of a crime it was in the first place to leave* Why is it you seem to speak as if you know these things are certain?

#1

♈: "the fabric øf time fløws freely thrøughøut my bødy. it is why i appeared sø suddenly in frønt øf yøu."

#2

♍: So, you were meant to run into me, or rather, me run into you? *she asked, a bit skeptically*

#1

♈: "suppøsedly. i was suppøsed tø dø my jøb in the caverns, but i was meant tø meet yøu. everything happens før a reasøn, dølørøsa. remember that."

#2

♍: *she nodded slowly, taking note of how seriously she had said that. If she was going to raise this grub then... she would have to remember, wouldn't she?*

#1

♈: "Good." A sudden pain in her head made her wince, and raise a hand to her head--it was Scratch, letting her know that her time slacking off was up. Time to get to the caverns.

#2

♍: Are you alright? *she immediately asked, her protective instincts kicking in immediately, moving to look at her closer*

#1

♈: "i--i'm fine, it's just my master. i must gø back tø the caverns, and dø my jøb. i have been slacking øff, and if i cøntinue he may cut øff my ability tø breathe før a while."

#2

♍: *she frowned deeply upon hearing that* Demoness... do you need to escape? Can I help? *she offered urgently*

#1

♈: "i can disappear just as suddenly as i appeared, yøu dø nøt need tø wørry abøut me. we have ønly just met, after all."

#2

♍: And I only just met this grub, yet here I am running for my life. Now, can I help you? *she pressed, not letting it slide*

#1

♈: "...i wøuld løve tø escape the jøb i have been assigned, but i was hatched før a...møst evil purpøse. it is my entire life's jøurney tø cømplete øne task, but it takes hundreds øf sweeps tø dø sø."

#2

♍: If time is so fluid, why not change what you are meant to do? *She insisted, tilting her head a bit in confusion*

#1

♈: "it is alsø fluid tø my master. he is ømnipøtent, ømniscent...and an asshøle."

#2

♍: Why can't you leave him, exactly? That doesn't sound like optimal anything.

#1

♈: "i have tried tø escape many times, but it ønly results in punishment. the ønly way tø truly escape is tø cømplete my jøb, at which by that pøint my master will have nø use før me."

#2

♍: Well... don't you seem to have your whole life planned out? *she rolled her eyes slightly, a small smile on her features to say that she meant no harm or offense*

#1

♈: "i dø nøt knøw my øwn future. all i knøw is that i am meant tø be wherever i am at any given møment."

#2

♍: Alright well... I wish you safety and eventual happiness. *She smiled warmly, genuinely.*

#1

♈: *Damara sighed, nodding at the dolorosa before stepping out of the entrance of the cave.* "And I, you. you will be safe, but i suggest you move location periodically. best of luck, dolorosa." *And with a small wave, the handmaid is gone, back on her mission to kill alternia's timeline.*

#1

♈: //i gtg--thank you for such a cool rp! <33

#1

The Handmaid [♈] disconnected.

#2

10 sweeps, On the Run, Dolorosa [♍] disconnected.

#1

The Handmaid [♈] joined chat.

#1

The Handmaid [♈] disconnected.

Continue this chat