Sunday 04 December 2016

*

This is a script style chat. Please keep this chat safe for work.

#1

The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat.

#2

twinArmageddons [TA] joined chat.

#2

TA: ...hello?

#2

TA: are you even aliive? *poke2 the motiionle22 troll wiith a 2tiick*

#1

♊: *he feels the poke, of course, and it takes a [i]lot[/i] of energy to lift his head up and look at the young troll before him.*

#1

♊: ...who...?

#2

TA: ...*he would jump a biit droppiing the 2tiick iin 2urprii2e* what the fuck!?

#1

♊: *he groaned, dropping his head back down. the lack of power surging through his mind was sweet relief, but he was sure it'd come back soon.*

#2

TA: ii dont even know iif you are goiing two make iit. iim not 2ure how you even 2urviived.

#2

TA: *bliink2 and take2 off my gla22e2 cleaniing off the len2e2*

#1

♊: Make...wha..?

#1

♊: *he didn't understand. what happened? why did the ship shut down, why couldn't he hear her imperiousness' voice, and why did he feel drenched with some kind of metallic-smelling liquid?*

#2

TA: now my only que2tiion ii2 how the fuck do ii get you out of thii2 goop? *he would u2e the 2tiick two move 2ome of the fuch2iia 2tiicky 2hiit*

#1

♊: *he winced, drawing a breath in harshly through his teeth. did this troll not know that the 'goop' was connected to him?*

#1

♊: *...but, he still appeciated the thought that this troll was trying to free him.*

#2

TA: *he would 2et down hii2 gla22e2 narrowiing hii2 eye2 two get a clo2er look*

#1

♊: *the psiioniic tried to open his eyes again, this time looking at two that were identical to his own.*

#1

♊: Who...are you...?

#2

TA: *he would look down at the much more older troll raii2iing a brow* ii'm 2ollux captor

#1

♊: *captor. that sounded familiar. he tried desperately to remember his own name, before The Helmsman, before The Psionic.*

#1

♊: ...

#1

♊: ...Miituna.

#2

TA: hmm? *he would contiinue two look at the goop on the troll2 hand2*

#1

♊: My name...iit's miituna.

#2

TA: well iit2 niice two meet you miituna but we need two get you out of thii2 2hiit before that wiitch get2 back

#1

♊: *things were slowly coming back. which would've been great, if not for the searing pain he felt in his chest and head. he shook his head sluggishly.*

#1

♊: Leave me.

#2

TA: no!

#2

TA: cau2e your my ance2tor and iim not liike the other 2hiit head2! what ii2 thii2 2hiit on your hand2?!

#1

♊: *that's what sounded familiar. this troll had his last name. so was he really...his descendant?*

#1

♊: *mituna tried to move his hands, but they were stuck fast.*

#2

TA: can you tell me what thii2 2hiit ii2?

#1

♊: ...biiowiire. IIt'2 connected to my blood2tream.

#2

TA: *he would contiinue two examiine iit beiing aware iit2 2omethiing he never 2een before* 2o..iif ii hiit iit iit'd cau2e paiin. well ii2nt that great ii can try two 2ee iif ii can unconnect iit

#1

♊: You can u2e...p2iioniic2?

#2

TA: yep!

#2

TA: though ii havent u2ed them for a long tiime ii can 2tiill u2e them

#1

♊: Try...try the one2 on my hand2 and 2houlder2 fiir2t.

#2

TA: okay but wouldnt that hurt?

#1

♊: They're all goiing to hurt. II'm already iin a 2hiitton of paiin, anyway.

#2

TA: okay. *he would put hii2 iindex and miiddle fiinger2 on hii2 temple2 and after that all anyone wa2 able two 2ee wa2 blue and red 2park2 cuttiing through the fuch2iia 2tuff carefully(

#1

♊: *mituna bit back a groan of pain as his arms were disconnected, leaving them to flop down at his sides, blood nearly coating them along with his chest and neck.*

#2

TA: *2ollux would 2top when he heard voiice2 near by lookiing down at hii2 ance2tor worriied*

#1

♊: The guard2--the guard2 are comiing to make 2ure II'm aliive.

#1

♊: ...II know II'm not goiing to be for much longer. 2ollux, you need to go.

#2

TA: what the fuck!? *he would piick up hii2 gla22e2 2hakiing hii2 head* no!

#1

♊: You have to! IIt'2 better for both of u2, iif they fiind you here they'll kiill you--or wor2e, they'll u2e you a2 a replacement for me.

#2

TA: ii dont care iif ii diie! you on the other hand can help u2! ii can ea2iily fiind a way two hiide

#1

♊: II--II don't know II can pretend to be dead, and you can hii2 behiind me under the biiowiire2. Tiie my arm2 back up.

#2

TA: okay! *he would be quiick two tiie hii2 arm2 back up hiidiing behiind hiim holdiing hii2 breath*

#1

♊: *huge, carapice-covered guards came into the control room. mituna switched his plan at the last second and summoned up his strength to pretend he was alive. He stated the ships' coordinates and asked for an identification, like he would when he was the Helmsman. the guards left soon after, thinking everything was fine.*

#1

♊: *after they left, the biowires crumbled, leaving mituna weak and limp again.*

#2

TA: *he would 2lowly come out of hiidiing puttiing a hand on hii2 ance2tor2 2houlder iin rea22urance* dont worry ii'll get you off thii2 2hiip

#1

♊: Plea2e do. II've been on iit for a thou2and 2weep2.

#2

TA: ii promii2e not matter what ii wiill get you off thii2 2hiip! *he would untiie hii2 arm2 gently lookiing at hiim* ready?

#1

♊: II thiink 2o.

#1

♊: ...iif II diie on the way off the 2hiip, you're allowed to get mad.

#2

TA: ii wont get mad, ii at lea2t know ii 2aved you off thii2 2hiip and that you can diie wiithout beiing on iit.

#1

♊: II'm glad you under2tand. Now, plea2e, get me the fuck out of here, iit hurt2.

#2

TA: okay okay! *he would do the 2ame thiing but thii2 tiime two hii2 leg2 keepiing concentrated untiil iit wa2 fiinally fiinii2hed*

#1

♊: *he collapsed, then promptly tried to push himself up to a standing position in vain. His once pristine yellow uniform was torn off at the elbows and knees, and he shook off his headpiece as soon as he hit the ground.*

#2

TA: *he would gently piick up the other troll runniing off the 2hiip iin a hurry but makiing 2ure he wa2 fiine*

#1

♊: *he was motionless the entire time, the blood loss just starting to drain him of energy so it was noticable.*

#2

TA: *he would hurry two hii2 hiive cryiing hiim two hii2 lu2u2 yelliing for help*

#1

♊: *when he next regained conciousness, his muddled mind worked out that he was in a recupracoon, and although his arms, legs, and torso were bandaged, he still felt pain.*

#1

♊: *he felt tired. more tired than he had been in his entire life. and...old.*

#2

TA: dont worry iill get 2ome help!

#1

♊: ..where am II...?

#2

TA: at my hiive

#1

♊: Huh.

#1

♊: *he slowly sat up, and looked out the window of sollux's hivestem block.*

#1

♊: II'm glad you were able to make a liife of your own. II thought my decendant2 would have been culled.

#2

TA: well ii gue22 ii could of been almo2t culled when ii wa2 a grub? but iif iit wa2nt for my lu2u2 briingiing me here two earth ii would of been dead.

#1

♊: Earth?

#1

♊: What'2 that?

#2

TA: iit2 liike alterniia but wiith people

#1

♊: How...? how and why are we here?

#1

♊: And how diid the empre22e2' 2hiip cra2h here?

#2

TA: that iim not 2ure..

#2

TA: but the other de2cendant2 are here!

#1

♊: The other2?

#2

TA: my friiend2 wiill be culled but hopefully theiir already runniing

#2

TA: ye2 the other2!

#2

TA: they made a run for iit a2 2oon a2 they were alerted of the 2hiip ii 2tayed back

#1

♊: II don't under2tand how they...nevermiind. You're 2ayiing that both my friiend2 and my enemiie2' off2priing are on thii2 place called earth?

#2

TA: ye2!

#1

♊: ...II've experiienced wiierder. 2o, what do we do?

#2

TA: we need two 2tay back..

#2

TA: ii 2tayed 2o ii could 2ee iif anyoneel2e needed help

#1

♊: II 2tiill don't know iif iit'2 a good thiing that you diid.

#2

TA: iit probably wa2nt

#1

♊: Then why diid you take me from the 2hiip?? II probably would have diied peacefully iif you left me.

#2

TA: becau2e ii heard voiice2 telliing me two go help you.

#1

♊: You hear them too?

#2

TA: yep!

#2

TA: ii cant get them out of my head..

#1

♊: II u2ed to be tormented by them iin tiime2 of the rebelliion.

#2

TA: ii bet

#2

TA: though the2e one2 2ounded diifferent

#1

♊: What do they tell you?

#2

TA: that the 2hiip that wa2 cra2hiing had 2omeone iin iit. a 2urviivor of the rebelliion. but thii2 voiice told me iin the end a friiend.

#1

♊: IIn the end a friiend? Quiite cryptiic, aren't they.

#2

TA: well diid you know anyone clo2e two you liike a friiend?

#1

♊: II do. Three of them, actually. That'2 all there ii2.

#2

TA: maybe iit wa2 one of them but ii've learned 2o much about the rebelliion but thii2 one 2eemed calmed and hopeful liike he wa2 2peakiing iin a 2ermon.

#1

♊: 2iignle22?? II2 he here? II2 hii2 decendant here??

#2

TA: 2iignle22? oh yea hii2 de2cendant mu2t of went wiith the other2! ii made 2ure everyone wa2 out of theiir hiive2

#1

♊: II have to meet hiim. II have to talk to hiim about the 2iignle22.

#1

♊: //aaahhhh crap i'm sorry i have to go. this was super fun tho,,, thanks for the rp!

#1

The Ψiioniic [♊] disconnected.

#2

twinArmageddons [TA] disconnected.

Continue this chat